iGUIDE 3D allows you to walk through the property in 3d
|Address||119 Mountain Avenue|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1311 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.27 Acres|
|Parking||5 Spaces, 2-Car, Multi 3+, Garage|
Current B&B Home on Large Lot with Excellent Views and Sun!
A must see, this home has had extensive renovations from top to bottom and includes a new kitchen with new stainless appliances, six bedrooms, five bathrooms, sunroom, coffee bar, storage inside and out, large sunny deck, double heated detached garage, large yard with mature trees, shed and plenty of additional parking! This bungalow sits on a 11,635 sq.ft. lot and receives all day sun with southwest facing mountain views! This is an excellent B&B home with many future redevelopment options! Call today to arrange a viewing! Virtual Tour: https://youriguide.com/119_mountain_ave_banff_ab/
(click to close)
(click to close)
Call today and give me the opportunity to assist you in your decision. I have the experience, knowledge, integrity and commitment to community that you’re looking for in a real estate agent.
Experience - I moved to the
2. Knowledge – With a degree in Education, I have a passion for learning and teaching. I have successfully completed the Alberta Real Estate Broker’s Program and have a commitment to continued professional education. I will ask the right questions and provide you with sound advice so you can be confident you are making the best decision available.
3. Integrity – I have chosen a career in Real Estate because I enjoy helping and working with people. I’m sure you will appreciate my honest and straightforward approach.
Commitment to community – I believe in playing an
active role and giving back to our community. I serve on local boards
(currently on DAB/Development Appeal Board and President of Banff Minor Hockey),
I also volunteer for community events, coach hockey/volleyball/badminton and I
am a member of the Banff Rotary. In addition to the above, I consistently
donate to local community events and charities.
Top Ten Reasons to Make the
10. Easy and quick access to
9. The future looks bright as real estate in the area has proven to be an excellent investment.
8. Incredible and inspiring mountain scenery.
7. The Banff Centre - a globally respected arts, cultural, and educational institution and conference facility. Among many of its contributions to our communities it hosts hundreds of diverse world class artists and musicians.
6. All year round special events: Canmore Highland Games; Canadian Rockies Half-Marathon; Melissa’s Road Race; Festival of the Eagles; Banff Mountain Book and Film Festival; Kananaskis Ski Marathon; Ice Climbing Festival; Canmore Children’s Festival; ArtSpeak Arts Festival; Canada Day Celebrations; 24 Hours of Adrenalin; Canmore Folk Music Festival; Trans Rockies Challenge; Mozart on the Mountain; 7-Minute Film Festival; Banff-Lake Louise Winter Festival; Mountain Madness Relay; Lake Louise to Banff Loppet; World Cup Ski Events; Banff Television Festival; and much more.
5. Safe and progressive communities that embrace art, history, culture and education.
4. Adventure and recreational for all ages: mountaineering, hiking, scrambling, climbing, biking, skiing, kayaking, canoeing, boating, fishing, skating, hockey, golf, tennis, swimming, spa and fitness, yoga, pilates, paragliding and more.
3. World renowned and protected National and
2. Clean air and fresh water.
1. Where else can you get all of this? Buy now and live life to the fullest!